Saturday, September 26, 2015

Challenge : 2 in 1

Hello !
Here is a LO i made using prompts from 2 challenges

1. prompt #1 : Simon Says Stamp - Monday : Use a Stamp : used the Heidi Swapp - Wanderlust stamp and a leaves stamp

2. prompt #2 : Let's Capture Our Memories : Sketch #132  

here is my LO :
I used my Sep 2015 - counterfeit kit products and Echo Park - "I love Fall" mini-kit to create this layout.

The leaves on my LO i cut it from one of the papers in the fall kit using my Silhouette and the Pixscan Mat.
I loved the way it cut. I did have a few problems when i tried it first, but i found that if u place the paper somewhere in the middle of the mat leaving a nice white border around the paper it worked out very well. 


I also did some embossing on the stamped words and did some stitching around the leave stamp (something i learned in the Studio Calico - Toolbox class). really like texture stitching adds to the LO :)

Thank-u for all the love & thank-u for stopping by. :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Autumnal layout! The design is beautiful and lovely use of multiple photos mixed in with beautiful colors and embellishments. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Stamp it and blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't pass by without saying how amazing this layout is! I really love how you layer so many different elements so skillfully. Your layouts always strike me as the perfect balance between sophisticated techniques, a little happy grunginess, and some whimsy. I love how you did the leaves and paired them with the polka dots and text and awesome splats in the background. You've got such an incredible artistic eye and I enjoyed everything about this layout! Well done and thank you so much for sharing this with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love how you've created that pile of leaves. Splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful layout. I love the pile of leaves. Thanks for joining us at LCOM!
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete