Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Challenge : 2 in 1

Hello !
Here is a LO i made using prompts from 2 challenges ::

1. prompt #1 : Counterfeit Kit Challenge : Challenge #3: Kate Spade Inspired : i took inspiration from this beautifully designed handbag



2. prompt #2 : Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday - Anything Goes


here is my LO :
I used my Sep 2016 CKC kit to make this layout.

Also used the Liquitex Acrylic INK - Titanium White for the white splatters on the LO - I love love this stuff. This is by far the best white ink i have ever used. It gives a true white on drying.
I also embossed the snowflakes. it was fun to make this LO. :)

Thank-u for all the love & thank-u for stopping by. :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout Binty! The photos are wonderful & I love the cute embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete