Thursday, September 29, 2016

Challenge : 2 in 1

Hello !
Here is a LO i made using prompts from 2 challenges ::

1. prompt #1 : Simon Says Stamp - Monday - Powder Power : Use Embossing Powders or Pigment Powders

2. prompt #2 : Stuck?! sketches - September 15 2016 sketch

here is my LO :



I used my Sep 2016 CKC kit to make this layout. 

Since the subject is a museum i tried to use a eclectic style. didn't turn out as a fav LO for me. but i'm sticking with it. lol. sometimes u just have to embrace the imperfections :)

Thank-u for all the love & thank-u for stopping by. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love the embellishing and all of the extra photos! Thanks for joining us at STuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic layout and I love all the layers and the embellishments, they really do compliment the photos so well! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete